ATHENS CITY AND ATHENIAN RIVIERA TOUR
Athens Tours 365 recommend on TripAdvisor!
Athens city and Athenian riviera tour, a 6 hours tour to Acropolis area and Athens riviera. The tour starts from your hotel or from your cruise ship. First we will visit the Ancient Athens starting at the Acropolis hill and the architectural masterpieces of the Golden Age of Athens.
The Propylaea, the Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechtheion and finally the Parthenon. Then we will visit the Temple of Olympic Zeus, the Panathenaic Stadium, the House of Parliament on Constitution Square (were we will see the changing of Guards), Lycabetous hill, Short pass from the Plaka district.
After Athens city we’ll head to the Athenian Riviera. There you will see marinas with sailing boats, sea food taverns and coffee shops and we shall drive along the costal road via the most beautiful suburbs of Athens: Palaio Faliro, Glyfada, Voula and Vouliagmeni. Short stop for coffee to Vouliagmeni Lake, famous for its medicinal waters afterwards we return to our starting point.
- We use vehicles, legal and licensed by the Greek National Tourism Organization, smoke-free, fully air-conditioned.
- Rates include all tolls, fuel, parking fees, and baggage charges.
- Not included: Drinks, meals, entrance fees, accommodation, licensed guides.
- Tours are private, personal, and flexible just for you and your party.
- Acropolis: Full: 20€ / Reduced: 10€
- Temple of Zeus: Full: 6€ / Reduced: 3€
- Panathenaic stadium: Full: 5€ / Reduced: 2,5€
- SKIP THE LINE AT ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITES IN ATHENS.
Skip the line at the Acropolis sites
You can buy your ticket online and avoid delay. In order to buy tickets online, click on the following link. You can book the combined ticket which includes all sites except museums in Athens.
- Reduced ticket: European citizens over 65 years old, University students
- Free entrance: Children and young people up to the age of 25, from EU member-states, upon presentation of their ID card or passport for verification of their age and country of origin.
- Children up to the age of 5, from non-European Union countries, upon presentation of their passport for verification of their age and country of origin.
Vehicle: Mercedes sedan – Capacity: 4 persons + driver
Vehicle: Mercedes minivan – Capacity: 5 up to 7 persons + driver
Museums and Archaeological sites are closed:
- 1 January: closed
- 6 January: closed
- 25 March: closed
- Good Friday: until 12:00 closed
- Easter Sunday: closed
- 1 May: closed
- 25 December: closed
- 26 December: closed
Museums and Archaeological sites are open 08.30-15.00:
- Shrove Monday:
- Holy Saturday
- Easter Monday
- Holy Spirit Day
- 15 August
- 28 October
Athens city & Athenian Riviera half day tour
With our Athens city and Athenian riviera tour, you will have the opportunity to enjoy the most wonderful highlights of Athens, the unique hill of the Acropolis and the Acropolis museum, and walk in one of the oldest cities in the world. The Temple of Olympic Zeus and the Parthenon will fascinate you! The Temple of Athena Nike, the Erechteion are only some of the many monuments that we will see. You will enjoy the unique Athenian Riviera that offers wondrous views of Saronic Gulf and visit the unique Lake of Vouliagmeni!
- Temple of Athena Nike
- Temple of Olympic Zeus
- The Panathenaic Stadium
- The House of Parliament
- Athenian Riviera
- Vouliagmeni Lake
- Photography is allowed throughout the tour.
- Comfortable shoes and clothing are recommended.
- Hat and sun glasses can be really helpful all year round
Activity Level Medium